Monday, April 18, 2011

Trunk Show THIS Thursday at Nana


Be sure to stop by after work this Thursday from 5-7p at DC's lovely Nana where I will have my entire collection available. I always love having trunk shows at Nana, a place I consider my second home (or second closet!) And if you haven't checked out their new space in Mount Pleasant you are missing out. It's gorgeous and there is lots to do around the neighborhood including getting 'ritas Haydee's, getting your nails did, heading to Past Tense Yoga Studio to get your OM on, and satisfying that sweet tooth at Heller's Bakery (open since 1922!)

I've been busy the past few weeks creating loads of new designs that no one has seen! Lots of chandelier crystals turned into statement necklaces, vintage cabochons turned into Springy studs and rings, and pocket watches turned into long necklaces. I'm bringing some cool drinks and yummy baked goods. Hope to see you there! Bring all your girlfriends and make a night of it!

O and don't forget Mother's Day is officially one month away. Why not surprise your mom with some fun jewelry this year!

When: 5-7 this Thursday night!
Where: Nana (3068 Mount Pleasant St. NW. )
How to get there: Just two short blocks West of the Columbia Heights Metro stop & directly across from the 42, H line AND the DC Circulator stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment