Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall...here I come!

It's been a scorching hot summer here in DC so I am especially looking forward to fall this year. Here are a few of my favorite things for the season:

--> Having lived in sandals all summer I'm excited for new footwear. I love to keep my toes warms in my Minnetonkas!


--> Cooler weather means perfect time to work out outdoors and not pass out from the heat. I'm training for my first sprint triathlon that takes place in two weeks. Perfect timing.


--> Seasonal veggies. I'm a fan of the hearty veggies and I love trying new recipes. I'm a little obsessed with caramelized brussel sprouts , parsnips, and kale chips at the moment!


-->Long necklaces. I love jazzing up my sweaters with a luscious long necklace. My new favorite is this Indian inspired one now available in my shop!


-->Staying in bed just a little bit longer in the morning to enjoy your warm bed!


-->Tights and leggings! And I love them with a twist. Currently I'm living in a pair with a cute gold zipper embellishment but I love lace ones too! Pair 'em with sexy boot or colorful flat and you are ready to go! This etsy artist has some great ones!


-->Camping. I absolutely get giddy when I think about camping in the fall. No mosquitoes, perfect hiking weather, and camp fires. Seriously there is nothing better. 'Bout to go plan my next trip! Enjoy your fall!

1 comment: