Thursday, January 13, 2011

To 2011!


I'm back from a whirl wind of travel during the holidays. My hubby and I finally got to go on our ridiculously romantic honeymoon to BORA BORA (!) and we visited family and friends in Whistler, Canada for an amazing ski adventure (Could I be more lucky? Seriously.). I'm excited to share pics from these journeys soon but first I wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR and send lots of positive vibes your way to make this year better than the last.

I have so many things to look forward to this year: My first full year being married to my amazing husband. My 5 year college reunion. More travelin'. New work projects and so much more! I love asking people what their new year's resolutions are. Some people don't believe in them and some people like me have a long, looooong list. The thing I am most excited for this year is growing my jewelry business. I've got lots of surprises in store (a fancy website, lots of exciting shows, and brand spanking new designs... just to name a few). Stay tuned and join me on my road to making 2011 a fantastic year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment