Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring Thing and Handmade Mart

If you're like me and think chances are pretty good that the world won't end this weekend then I hope you join me in enjoying this lovely Spring weekend with two craft shows I'll be participating in.

First off, DC Craft Mafia's Spring Thing happening tomorrow!



What: 40 local artists will be selling their goods. Live music, food trucks, and tons more fun!
When: Saturday May 21st 11a-5p
Where: St. Lukes Episcopal Church Parking Lot (P St and 15th St NW) in DC
How to get there: Just 3 blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro

Read more about the Lanyapi Designs and this show in this Washingtonian article written by my friend, Lisa Rowan.

And on Sunday I am so excited to be a part of Handmade Mart taking part in Silver Spring!



What: Another awesome craft show that made the Washington Post's DC Summer Bucket List!
When: Sunday May 22st 10a-5p
Where: Ellsworth Drive (Between Fenton & Georgia Avenue), Silver Spring, MD
How to get there: Just a few blocks walk from the Silver Spring Metro Stop

I hope to see your face at one or both of these shows. I have tons of new pieces I am so excited to sell. Lots of new geode necklaces, colorful earrings, and much more. These are my last two shows before I pack up and leave for New York this summer (details on that big move coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment