Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Crester Specials and Savings


When I found out I was moving to DC a few months ago, I knew I had to find a local support group on Etsy that new all about the area. I needed to become friends with local artist to learn about the craft shows and festivals here, learn where all the bead stores are, and just be around people who are always willing to help and give useful advice. I found that group the Capitol Region Etsy Street Team (or CREST for short). In the short time that I have been a member I have learned a tremendous amount about the area as well as the ins and outs of Etsy.

For Black Friday/Cyber Monday a great handful of members will be offering FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (including my shop found here), 10% and even 20% off their fabulous handmade items.

Why not buy a beautiful one of a kind handmade craft for someone special this holiday season? Instead of heading to the crowded and expensive mall, pour yourself a glass on wine, throw on your favorite PJs and shop the CRESTer shops on Etsy. Check out their blog here for a complete list of all the specials.



Here are some of my favorite items from the team:

A beautiful Orchid from Shapphire Child's shop is perfect for the flower lover in your life! And who can beat a 15% discount!



A nursery rhyme inspired tea towel from StitchBerry is perfect for the cook in your family! Free world wide shipping!



A fabulous clutch for your fashion forward friend available from MoreWarped is 20% plus free worldwide shipping!



And lastly my favorite new piece from my shop! My vintage deer locket necklace! FREE WORLD WIDE SHIPPING! Shipping cost will be refunded via paypal Friday Nov. 27th- Monday Nov 30th



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment