Thursday, December 2, 2010

2010 Atlas Holiday Market!



I'll be selling my jewels at a fabulous holiday market this Saturday! Please stop by and visit!

When: Saturday December 4th 2-8pm (I'll also be there the following Saturday too!)
Where: Atlas Performing Arts Center, 1333 H Street NE, Washington, DC
What: Live stage and musical performances, a café serving snacks and beverages, and an open market of arts, crafts, and baked goods by local artisans!



Haven't explored H street? It's one of DC's hippest neighborhoods. Grab a bite to eat at one of the numberous yummy restaraunts and then stop on in the market.

Here are just a few of my favorite eats on H:

For yummy Moroccan Tapas you have to try Souk. My hubby and I love to take friends there!

The Liberty Tree has amazing pizza and seafood dishes. My hubby took me there for our last date night and we thought it was so cozy! Made us feel like we were back in the North End in Boston and come to find out the chef is from Massachusetts!

Hope to see you at the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment