Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lanyapi's Holiday Gift Guide Series: Fitness Fanatic


I always get stumped by what to get my friends and family by the time the holidays roll around, so this year I am creating a series of themed holiday gift guides to inspire me. Today's edition is for the fitness fanatic in your life. I'll have to restrain myself from buying all these gifts for moi!

My hubby is in the middle of law school final exams so lately it's been hard for him to get to yoga class. He's taken to meditating at home when he finds a time that works for him. I love this yoga mat with built in speakers. Just plug in your ipod and listen to your favorite meditation series or instructional yoga. It's a great gift for those who are too busy for group classes because you can roll out your mat at your convenience at home. Runs for about $32 and made by Gaiam



Saw this awesome hat on my latest trip to the sports store with my cousin while we were stocking up on winter running gear over thanksgiving break. The best part? It has a hole for your hole tail! We got a kick out of that. Tons of different brands out there including Nike and REI. Runs for about $20



Know someone who accomplished their fitness goal this year? I wanted to compete in a triatholon and ended up doing two! I just met a few girls who completed their first ever marathon. Celebrate your accomplishment with pride. I made this marathon necklace for all those bad asses who comleted one!



Trying to find a gift for someone who has everything or who has tried everything? Why not buy them classes to get dive certified or learn the art of trapeze. A fun and active way to stay fit and two things that are on my list to try in 2011.



Stay tuned for the next edition which will be for the Cooking Fanatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment