Thursday, December 9, 2010

Upcoming shows!



I'm counting down the days till my honeymoon. Only 11 days to go! But I'll be a busy bee up until my hubster and I board that plane. Come visit me at my next two shows before I jet off. I'll have all my jewels with me, which make excellent Christmas gifts! Hope to see you there!



Atlas Holiday Show. I'll be there again THIS Saturday!
When: Saturday December 11th 2-8pm
Where: Atlas Performing Arts Center, 1333 H Street NE, Washington, DC
What: Live stage and musical performances, a café serving snacks and beverages, and an open market of arts, crafts, and baked goods by local artisans!



Trunk Show at Nana.
When: Thursday December 16th 5-7:30pm
Where: Nana, 1528 U Street NW, Washington, DC
What: A cozy trunk show at my favorite boutique. Stop by before grabbing dinner and drinks with friends on U. It will be the very last trunk show at this location. Nana is moving to Mount Pleasant in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment